Many women have been conditioned to believe that sex must be initiated by the man. Well, men are saying that’s not always true and that they actually feel immensely grateful when their partners initiate sex, because it makes them feel wanted and loved!
• Be demanding. Grab your guy and tell him what you want. “Tell your partner to get on their knees, climb on top, or strip naked in the kitchen,” says Relationship expert, Dr. Jessica O’Reilly. This gives him a clear guide of what to do and you’ll likely get more of what you want.
• Drop obvious hints. Leave a sexy prop, like the vibe you like to use together or warming lube, on his pillow to signal your interest. If he asks you about it, just wink… and then go for it.
• Dress the part. Slip lacy or fishnet thigh highs under your normal clothes and give your guy a peek. This excitement helps to reignite the chemical spark you felt in the early days with your partner. Also, pretty much everyone feels hot in fishnets, says O’Reilly.
• Massage him. Offer to give your guy a rubdown, and then slooowly work your way down until you end up massaging his inner thighs. You’ve got it from there. Setting the stage this way helps put him in a giving mood and gives you a serious boost in sexual self-esteem because he’s literally putty in your hands, says O’Reilly.
• Kiss him all over! Sure, you always give him a kiss when you meet up at home after work and zzz… Kick it up a notch by reaching down and brushing your fingers against his inner thighs. The key is to be gentle here, says O’Reilly, which is way hotter for both of you than simply grabbing a handful of his man parts!